Leveraging proven implementation methodologies and testing structures, we partner and support you through every step of your SFTR journey.
Our team of SFTR subject matter experts are here to support you. From a simple onboarding process, to early pre-user acceptance testing (UAT), access to a fully functional user acceptance environment, testing tools and 24 x 7 production support, our implementation package allows you, at no additional charge, to move seamlessly into production with confidence that you are compliance ready.
Testing with Confidence
DTCC’s SFTR simulator is a pre-user acceptance testing (UAT) tool that helps clients evaluate their readiness for SFTR by alerting them to errors in their data submissions. Via an easy-to-use, web-based application, clients will receive instant validation so that they can conduct data accuracy and gap analysis ahead of formal industry UAT and compliance go-live date. With our SFTR Simulator you can:
- Evaluate your data against the regulator’s technical standards (RTS).
- Resolve issues early as the analysis will enable you to identify and resolve errors and gaps.
- Get the support you need from our SFTR experts who will guide you through the onboarding and technical training process.
- Be ready to report as our world-class client service team continues to support you throughout your DTCC journey.
DTCC’s full industry UAT delivery will include:
- High level test scenarios across all products and action types (Multiple cycles to be executed on pre-agreed dates with periods of time assigned to analyzing the test results).
- Detailed level prescriptive test cases and testing across industry (Single sided / dual sided (delegated reporting) / inter TR reconciliation / negative testing).
- Client Test Entry Criteria (client onboarding, client connectivity, client engagement teams, client date approvals, etc.).
- Define testing engagement strategy (manage test case executions, analyze test results and diagnostics, manage exceptions).
- Execution Statues (DTCC will define how it will assign test cycle success / failure statuses).
- Client Test Exit Criteria (test completion rates, exceptions leading to early termination of testing etc.).
Here to Support You
Clients come first now and post go-live. We are committed to supporting, advocating and providing solutions to make reporting easier for you. DTCC:
- Listens and responds to your needs via 1:1 outreach and frequent client surveys.
- Keeps you informed with the latest information on industry developments.
- Connects the industry with regulators by monitoring regulatory developments and providing consultation on the drafting of regulation and advocacy for industry interests. Our experienced Government Relations team includes staff in Washington DC, London, Brussels and Hong Kong.
- Partners with the Consortium for Service Innovation, an organization focused on innovation and excellence in client service.
- Provides 24/7 call support.
- Offers ongoing training & learning resources.
Client Training & Learning
Our team of SFTR subject-matter-experts and skilled trainers are here to help you prepare for SFTR through:
- UAT and production FAQs
- Live webinars (instructor-led client training)
- SFTR workshop certification (classroom-based half day training)
- Self-paced user training certification (online SFTR certification curriculum)
- Template video tutorial (learn how to use the template to configure your own XML message
For More Information
To request additional information, please click here.