Connect provides buy-side firms consolidated access to various domestic and global post-trade services and robust settlements management all within one single UI and entry point.
Web-based single point of access to transaction services for allocation, confirmation & matching.
- Trade flow management capabilities via trade routing and workflow rules.
- Automatic enrichment with broker and bank settlement instructions and counterparty reference tables.
- Settlement notification supports ISO 15022 SWIFT securities for post-trade settlement & clearance and non-SWIFT message workflows facilitated through 3rd party partnerships.
- Flexible connectivity options including MQ, extranet providers and direct leased lines.
- Enables reliable trade and settlement exception management via one single entry point and UI instead of accessing multiple services separately.
- Reduces your operational risk through the single connection to an open post-trade environment.
- Helps you maintain control over business processes with reduced technical development, maintenance effort and infrastructure costs by leveraging one common message for all instrument types.
- Includes coverage of multiple asset classes and markets.