AS PREVIOUSLY COMMUNICATED, CUSIP UPDATE FORM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AS OF JANUARY 18, 2011
ACTIONS TO UPLOAD CUSIPS:
- Go to DTCC Portal - https://portal.dtcc.org/ to utilize CUSIP Profile
- If you are not currently utilizing CUSIP Profile;
- Contact your Super Access Coordinator (SAC), who can provide you access
- If you do not have or do not know your Super Access Coordinator (SAC), please contact email@example.com
- Any questions, please contact your Relationship Manager.
A complete description of the Super Access Coordinator and the form required to appoint them can be accessed through the links below:
This web services application will allow Carriers to directly add, update, delete, upload, browse and view history of their CUSIP information into a stored CUSIP database.
Distributors will have access to browse Carrier CUSIP information.
To assist with uploading multiple CUSIP Profiles, access the following Excel document. Before use, carefully review each worksheet in the workbook:
CUSIP Reports that were previously available from this page have been moved to the Clients' section. To obtain the password for access to this information, please contact your relationship manager or Client Account Representative at 813-470-1032.
Product Type Support by Carrier and Distributor
Note: The content provided is for informational purposes only. Due to the dynamic nature of this information it is always a best to contact the insurance company with your specific product need prior to activating any service.