Client Support Tools: Self-Service Password Management
Self-Service Password Management is a new service that allows customers to change passwords and unlock mainframe and web accounts. Once registered, customers no longer have to contact the Customer Support Center or their Access Coordinator for a password reset or to unlock accounts.
Self-Service Password Management allows you to reset your password even if you have forgotten your current password, making password administration more convenient, and saving customers time.
How to Register
Customers can register for Self-Service Password Management by downloading the appropriate User Guide and following step-by-step instructions. It is a two-step process: first, register via the Web, and then register via an Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) service.
Self-Service Password Management provides the following benefits to customers:
- The ability to reset your password without calling DTCC Customer Support Center
- A single password for all DTCC applications
- The ability to reset your password even if you've forgotten your current password
- Minimized downtime – reset your password when you need it
If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact DTCC's Customer Support Center:
888.382.2721 (US and Canada)
- 212.855.8099 (UK/Europe/Asia)
- Technical help (option 1, then option 1)
User Guides and FAQs
- Portal User Guide (pdf) -
How to enroll in, and use, self-service password management
- Portal FAQ - Frequently asked questions regarding password management software
- IVR User Guide (pdf) -
How to enroll in, and use, self-service password management by telephone.
- PBS User Guide (pdf) - How to enroll in, and use, self-service password management
- PBS FAQ (pdf) - Frequently asked questions regarding password management software