Virtual Roundtable: Simplifying the SFTR Trade Reporting Process for the Buy-Side
By DTCC Connection Staff
| Jun 12, 2020
With the second phase of Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) set to take effect in October of this year, in-scope buy-side firms are busy finalizing their plans for regulatory compliance.
The next four months provide the buy-side community with an opportunity to assess and improve their overall trade reporting process by addressing fragmented and/or inefficient processes for managing the data required for reporting. These issues can make managing required technology upgrades to meet regulatory changes burdensome and costly.
Join us on Tuesday, June 30 at 10am EST / 3pm BST for a live, roundtable discussion around the challenges and opportunities that buy-side firms may face in the run up to SFTR, and how firms can leverage this period to simplify and improve their trade reporting process.
Topics will include:
- Sourcing the data to report
- UTI generation/pairing/matching
- Tackling the collateral re-use challenge
- Solutions to help transform the trade reporting process
- Enhancing testing for day-one readiness
- Determining if your infrastructure allows you to maximize efficiencies and drive down cost
Can't attend but want to learn more about DTCC's comprehensive solution for SFTR? Request a demo here.