MAXIMIZING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY FOR HEDGE FUNDS
Hedge funds are increasingly facing pressure to achieve cost savings during a time of diminishing returns. Fund managers seek to achieve extreme efficiencies in the management of their post-trade process.
Enabling operational efficiency
Whatever the size of your fund management firm, DTCC works at a global and regional level to help you reduce risk, control costs and boost efficiency across your post-trade processes.
To learn how we create value for our hedge fund clients and enable them to operate efficiently in a changing market environment, download our fact sheet [ US | Global ].
DTCC provides solutions that maximize operational efficiency between top hedge funds and their prime brokers and fund administrators.
- Compliance with LEI requirements – The GMEI® utility provides hedge funds and their brokers with the ability to comply with the legal entity identifier (LEI) requirement imposed by regulations such as MiFID II.
To learn more visit www.gmeiutility.org
- Management of settlement instructions - ALERT® is the industry’s largest and most compliant web-based global database for the maintenance and communication of account and standing settlement instructions (SSI).
To learn more visit www.dtcc.com/alert
- Trade agreement – The CTMTM platform enables the central matching of cross-border and domestic transactions thereby automating the trade confirmation process across multiple asset classes.
To learn more visit www.dtcc.com/ctm
- Reduction of trade exceptions – Post-trade exception processing creates operational risk and drives a significant amount of inefficiency for all parties to a trade. The DTCC Exception Manager platform allows market participants to publish, manage and communicate on exceptions throughout the trade lifecycle process. It centralizes and standardizes exception processing to firstly enable faster resolution, and then deliver a significant reduction in the number of exceptions.
To learn more visit www.dtcc.com/exceptionmanager
- Effective collateral management - DTCC’s Margin Transit Utility (MTU) was created to improve settlement efficiency and reduce operational complexity and risk for margin call processing. By leveraging automation, MTU allows you to efficiently validate, enrich, settle, report and monitor matched margin calls globally while easily connecting to and sharing information with multiple counterparties.
To learn more visit www.dtcc.com/mtu
- Regulatory reporting – DTCC’s Global Trade Repository (GTR) is the industry’s provider of choice for global OTC derivatives reporting. The GTR spans three continents, enabling users to meet their regulatory reporting obligations wherever they are located, in an open, cost effective and efficient manner via a single platform.
To learn more visit www.dtcc.com/gtr
- Data management – DTCC Data Services offer hedge funds transactional and reporting data, delivered in fixed or configurable formats, that help solve data challenges related to risk management, regulatory reporting, capital adequacy, liquidity and market transparency.
To learn more visit www.dtccdata.com
Helping hedge funds to meet regulatory challenges
Our solutions help clients to mitigate the extra-territorial impact and burden of a range of regulations.
For the upcoming SFTR regulation, we offer holistic solutions that help clients comply with regulatory reporting and LEI requirements, and to also effectively match their trades effectively prior to reporting.
To learn more, visit www.dtcc.com/sftr.
Contact us today to learn more about how DTCC can help you.