NSCC supports the clearance of trades from exchanges and self-regulatory organizations, with four new exchanges in the pipeline, as well as from dozens of alternative trading systems through qualified service representative (QSR) submission mechanisms.
“We designed our systems with the flexibility to add new equities exchanges, which ensures we can support the markets as they undergo change and expansion,” said Susan Cosgrove, DTCC managing director, Clearance and Settlement/Equities.
NSCC currently supports the following exchanges/self-regulatory organizations:
- NYSE Amex LLC (formerly the American Stock Exchange)
- BATS Exchange, Inc.
- Nasdaq OMX BX, Inc. (formerly the Boston Stock Exchange)
- Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated
- Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc.
- International Securities Exchange, LLC
- The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC
- National Stock Exchange, Inc.
- New York Stock Exchange LLC
- NYSE Arca, Inc.
NSCC will support these exchanges in the future:
- EDGA Exchange, Inc. (operated by Direct Edge)
- EDGX Exchange, Inc. (operated by Direct Edge)
- Nasdaq OMX PHLX, Inc. (formerly Philadelphia Stock Exchange)
- BATS Y-Exchange, Inc. (BATS BYX)