DTCC’S GLOBAL TRADE REPORTING SERVICES IN AUSTRALIA
DTCC is dedicated to bringing greater transparency and cost efficiency to the global derivatives market. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository provides trade reporting services in Australia via its legal entity, DTCC Data Repository (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (DDRS). As holder of the first Australian derivative trade repository (ADTR) license granted by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), DDRS continues to meet the operational and regulatory needs of the Australian derivatives marketplace.
You may submit your derivative transactions directly to DDRS or delegate submission to a counterparty that uses DDRS’ reporting services. In either case, you must be on-boarded to DDRS to meet your reporting obligation.
Read ASIC final rules.
GTR MAS/ASIC Re-Architecture Project
The GTR Re-Architecture project is aimed at providing a simpler infrastructure with enhanced data access for our clients. Our commitment, as an industry-owned utility, is to provide not only the best products and services, but also the best value to our clients and the industry.
Our GTR Re-Architecture project has already been implemented in these jurisdictions:
- Canada Public Price Dissemination (Canada PPD)
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)
- European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
For more information on the GTR MAS/ASIC Re-Architecture project, please contact our client support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, your Relationship Manager at email@example.com or visit the MAS/ASIC Re Architecture section of the Learning Center.
- Single interface for Global Regulatory Reporting.
- All asset classes supported for OTC.
- Supports several formats and channels, including CSV, FpML via sFTP, Web Portal and MQ
- Multiple delegation methods supported for both counterparty and third-party delegation.
- Rule-based Regulator access to positions.
- Replication to local Regulators where required.
- Significantly reduces cost burden for market participants to comply – build to one hub and data can be disseminated to appropriate regulatory authorities.
DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service provides open access to third-party providers to promote efficient reporting processes. This includes:
- Organized Trading Facilities (OTF)
- Central Counterparties (CCP)
- Confirmation Providers
- Middleware Providers
For More Information
To request for specific information, please click here to complete our form.