DTCC’s Global Trade Reporting Service (GTR) in Australia
Dedicated to bringing greater transparency and cost efficiency to the global derivatives market, DTCC’s GTR provides trade reporting services in Australia via its legal entity, DTCC Data Repository (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (DDRS). As holder of the first Australian derivative trade repository (ADTR) license granted by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), DDRS continues to meet the operational and regulatory needs of the Australian derivatives marketplace.
If you are in scope for the upcoming reporting obligations for OTC derivatives transactions, you can submit your applicable derivatives contracts either directly to DDRS or by delegated submission through a counterparty that uses DDRS’ trade reporting services. In either case, you must first onboard to DDRS. For delegated reporting, all parties to the delegation must complete all requisite documentation and be onboarded with DDRS.
Read ASIC final rules.
Why do you need DTCC’s GTR?
- Offers single point of connectivity, reconciliation, and control to reduce the cost burden of adhering to different regulatory standards
- Handles large and complex amounts of data, supported by a safe and robust infrastructure
- Provides you with the ability to submit both voluntary and regulatory required data to regulators
DTCC’s GTR provides open access to third-party providers to promote efficient reporting. This includes:
- Organized Trading Facilities (OTF)
- Central Counterparties (CCP)
- Confirmation Providers
- Middleware Providers
For More Information
To request for specific information, please click here to complete our form.