DTCC’S GLOBAL TRADE REPORTING SERVICE (GTR) IN HONG KONG
In Hong Kong, DTCC acts as a reporting agent for banks that need to report their derivatives transactions to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) through the country’s trade repository, the Hong Kong Trade Repository (HKTR). Participants will need to report their derivatives transactions to the HKTR via DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd (DDRL).
Headquartered in London, DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd., provides a suite of post-trade record keeping and reporting services for over-the-counter equity, credit, FX, commodities and interest rates derivatives. DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
Why do you need DTCC’s GTR?
- Offers single point of connectivity, reconciliation, and control to reduce the cost burden of adhering to different regulatory standards
- Handles large and complex amounts of data, supported by a safe and robust infrastructure
- Provides you with the ability to submit both voluntary and regulatory required data to regulators
DTCC’s GTR provides open access to third-party providers to promote efficient reporting. This includes:
- Organized Trading Facilities (OTF)
- Central Counterparties (CCP)
- Confirmation Providers
- Middleware Providers
For More Information
To request for specific information, please click here to complete our form.