DTCC follows standards and best practices for vendor diversity, and encourages the use of minority-owned,
women-owned, service-disabled / veteran-owned, LGBT-owned, historically underutilized businesses.
“DTCC PLACES IMMENSE IMPORTANCE ON DIVERSITY,
EQUALITY AND INCLUSION AND IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR DIVERSE COMPANIES TO
BECOME SUPPLIERS TO DTCC . WE HAVE DESIGNED OUR
SOURCING STRATEGY TO PROVIDE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO
UNDERREPRESENTED SUPPLIERS TO SUPPORT THEIR
ABILITY TO COMPETE AND GROW.” Susan Cosgrove, DTCC CFO
How does DTCC support its vendor community?
- Diversity workshops for vendors.
- Partnerships with Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and National Minority Supplier.
- Development Council to conduct mentor programs for diverse-owned businesses.
- Goal setting with diverse vendors.
- Enhancing our procurement processes, RF(x) language to ensure greater relevancy to diverse vendors.
We partner with vendors who are members of organizations who advance vendor diversity:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- National Veteran-Owned Business Association
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Business Leadership Network
- Financial Services Roundtable for Supplier Diversity
- WEConnect International
- Minority Supplier Development United Kingdom
< Return to Vendor Management