Over the past 12 months, the Digital Marketing team has been working behind the scenes to enhance DTCC’s website. Unveiled on April 15th, DTCC.com has been refreshed to portray the new DTCC brand and visual identity elements that we launched in 2020. One of the biggest improvements to the site is its mobile responsiveness. By implementing a mobile responsive design, users who access the site on their phone or mobile devices will now have an improved experience, allowing them to find the information they need more easily.
The launch of the new DTCC.com site also improves usability in several ways:
- Simplified Design: Our refreshed webpage layout incorporates more white space as part of a simplified design. This approach has become a design standard and helps deliver a more accessible, readable and engaging user experience while making it easier for users to focus on essential content.
- Flexibility and User Control: The new site provides users with greater flexibility and control with the addition of filters and sorting options. This enhancement enables users, both familiar to DTCC and not, more control to discover exactly what they are looking for.
- Cross-Content Promotion: Another way DTCC.com helps users find useful and relevant content is with cross-content promotion. Elevating the prominence of our "News & Insights" “Additional Resources” and "DTCC Learning" content will help users find related content much easier than before. One of the key benefits of cross content promotion or having a dedicated space for “Related content” that helps keep users on your site longer all while cross-linking relevant content, which are both good practices for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Thought leadership migration: Until now, DTCC’s Perspectives, our thought leadership site, existed outside of DTCC.com. By migrating it to the main site, we can enhance the user experience with centralized access to news and thought leadership content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): In the past, search engines such as Google and Bing have penalized us for not having a mobile enabled site. With our new mobile-optimized design, searches for key DTCC-related terms will be much more productive.
“We’re excited to introduce all the great new features and enhancements on our digital platform,” said David Blackburn, DTCC Director and Head of Digital Marketing. “The new look and layout of our website provides clients with an improved user experience on any device – whether from their laptop, phone or tablet.”