DTCC’S GLOBAL TRADE REPOSITORY (GTR) SERVICE IN HONG KONG
In Hong Kong, DTCC acts as a reporting agent for banks that need to report their derivatives transactions to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) through the country’s trade repository, the Hong Kong Trade Repository (HKTR). Market participants will need to report their derivatives transactions to the HKTR via DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd (DDRL).
Headquartered in London, DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd., provides a suite of post-trade record keeping and reporting services for over-the-counter equity, credit, FX, commodities and interest rates derivatives. DTCC Derivatives Repository Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
Why do you need DTCC’s GTR Service?
- Offers single point of connectivity, reconciliation, and control to reduce the cost burden of adhering to different regulatory standards
- Handles large and complex amounts of data, supported by a safe and robust infrastructure
- Provides the ability to submit both voluntary and regulatory required data to regulators
DTCC’s GTR service provides open access to these third-party providers to promote efficient reporting:
- Organized Trading Facilities (OTF)
- Central Counterparties (CCP)
- Confirmation Providers
- Middleware Providers
For More Information
For additional information on DTCC’s GTR service in Hong Kong, please contact email@example.com. For membership and on-boarding, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.