Learn how to transfer from other trade repositories to GTR with ease
DTCC provides a seamless, comprehensive SFTR solution through GTR’s registered, licensed trade repositories with optional pre- and post-trade reporting tools offered through the DTCC Report Hub®.
The Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) requires all in-scope firms to report their securities financing transactions (SFTs) to an authorized trade repository.
Post-Brexit, DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service (GTR), delivered through DTCC Data Repository (Ireland) Plc (“DDRIE”), will help clients meet their European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) SFTR reporting obligations.
DTCC'S SFTR SOLUTION
Leveraging the GTR infrastructure, our solution supports all product types to be reported under SFTR includinug repo and reverse repo, securities and commodities lending and borrowing, sell/buy-back, buy/sell-back and margin lending and borrowing.
The DTCC Report Hub offers a customizable suite of services that automate the complex data and operational requirements of SFT reporting, eliminating the need for users to build in-house data transformation, exception management and related capabilities. Clients can create a customized package of DTCC Report Hub services, utilizing those that meet their individual firm needs.
Features & Benefits
Our SFTR solution offers you:
- All reports SFTP if required
- UAT tools
- Delegated / assisted reporting
- Simple onboarding
- Simple management of delegated permissions
- Data enrichment services
- Data insights including industry and regional benchmarking
- Data translation services (any submitted format)
- Books and records reconciliation services
- Consulting services
- Extensive partner network
Enhanced Global Portal
Our new and innovative global portal is designed to enrich the user experience by providing clients with direct electronic access to data stored in GTR. With this new and easy-to-use interface, clients can better control the content, number of and frequency of reports produced.
Extensive Partner Network
Optimize how you can use your existing service providers to connect to GTR. Benefit from increased levels of automation from point of trade through to data enrichment and reporting in an ISO 20022 standard.
Partner firms include:
- FIS Global
- IHS Markit-Pirum
- RegTek Solutions
Comprehensive Global Client Service and Support
Our team of SFTR subject matter experts are here to support you. From a simple onboarding process, to early pre-user acceptance testing (UAT), access to a fully functional user acceptance environment, testing tools and 24 x 7 production support, our implementation package allows you, at no additional charge, to move seamlessly into production with confidence that you are compliance ready.
Testing with Confidence
DTCC’s SFTR simulator is a pre-user acceptance testing (UAT) tool that helps clients evaluate their readiness for SFTR by alerting them to errors in their data submissions. Via an easy-to-use, web-based application, clients will receive instant validation so that they can conduct data accuracy and gap analysis ahead of formal industry UAT and compliance go-live date. With our SFTR Simulator you can:
- Evaluate your data against the regulator’s technical standards (RTS).
- Resolve issues early as the analysis will enable you to identify and resolve errors and gaps.
- Get the support you need from our SFTR experts who will guide you through the onboarding and technical training process.
- Be ready to report as our world-class client service team continues to support you throughout your DTCC journey.
Here to Support You
Clients come first now and post go-live. We are committed to supporting, advocating and providing solutions to make reporting easier for you. DTCC:
- Listens and responds to your needs via 1:1 outreach and frequent client surveys.
- Keeps you informed with the latest information on industry developments.
- Connects the industry with regulators by monitoring regulatory developments and providing consultation on the drafting of regulation and advocacy for industry interests. Our experienced Government Relations team includes staff in Washington DC, London, Brussels and Hong Kong.
- Partners with the Consortium for Service Innovation, an organization focused on innovation and excellence in client service.
- Provides 24/7 call support.
- Offers ongoing training & learning resources.
Client Training & Learning
Our team of SFTR subject-matter-experts and skilled trainers are here to help you prepare for SFTR through:
- UAT and production FAQs
- Live webinars (instructor-led client training)
- SFTR workshop certification (classroom-based half day training)
- Self-paced user training certification (online SFTR certification curriculum)
- Template video tutorial (learn how to use the template to configure your own XML message
The DTCC Report Hub services provide the quality assurance and reconciliation tools you need to transform and simplify your pre- and post-trade reporting processes:
- Enhance your control framework to reduce the compliance risks associated with trade reporting
- Address timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of reporting data
- Customize the services to fit your firm’s unique use case, including support for data quality assurance and reconciliation of your books to your TR reports
- Access to the DTCC Report Hub service and applicable DTCC reporting services with a single sign-on portal
DTCC Consulting Services can help you improve efficiencies, optimize operators and drive down the costs associated with your post-trade infrastructure.
For More Information
For new clients, please click here to contact us. Our sales team will reach out to discuss all available options with you in more detail.
For existing clients, please visit our Learning Center located here for further information on using GTR services.