LNA Access®, an online data tool from The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation’s (DTCC) Insurance & Retirement Services (I&RS), allows distributors to enter and confirm requirements for appointments, terminations, address changes, ID changes and license confirmations. It also provides comprehensive reports for transaction confirmations.
DTCC Learning has developed a new demo to show I&RS clients how the service can simplify their reporting requirements.
LNA Access can:
- Reduce the potential for unauthorized sales
- Decrease operating costs and manual processes
- Speed the time to producer authorization
- Standardize and automate data reporting
LNA Access: Growth in Numbers
- More than 81,000 transactions processed since 2013
- More than 5,000 transactions processed in Q1 2016
- 31 distributor users
- 25 supporting carrier families
This video is the third in a series of product demos created by DTCC Learning for I&RS clients. The group has also released demos for Producer Management Portal (PMP) and IFT Access®.
Email email@example.com to get started with LNA Access.
LNA Access is offered by DTCC’s National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC) subsidiary.